Auto Injury Center

Should I report the accident to the Police? Even with simple fender bender accidents, it’s always best to report the accident to the police department.  This will allow the accident to be documented in case any further issues arise after the accident. 

Should I call my insurance company after an accident in Wilson? Contacting your Insurance agent or company whether it’s Geico, Nationwide, Farm Bureau, All State, State Farm or any local independent agent is an important step in establishing your claim after If the accident was NOT your fault and you do not get your insurance or police involved there may be some problems that occur that you may not be covered against and it could end up costing you a lot more! 

How do I get my police report after a car accident in Wilson? The City of Wilson will allow you to access your police report online at their website.  If your accident occurred outside the city limits, but within Wilson County you will need to contact the Wilson County Sheriff's Office or the Highway Patrol.  They will be able to help you obtain your report of the accident whether you can look it up online or have it mailed to you. If not and it was local here in town we can print it out for you! 

Do I need an attorney? Kurtz Chiropractic recommends retaining an attorney who specializes in personal injury and car accident cases. We frequently work with several excellent, ethical and skilled attorneys to ensure that our patients get the best legal and medical care. 

Do I need to see a doctor after my car accident? It is important to get "checked" out after a car accident. First thoughts of damage and insurance often neglect the more important issue of your personal health. Seeking proper care will help determine if there are any hidden injuries you may not be aware of.  Major car accidents can certainly lead to severe injuries, but even low-impact (fender benders) or seemingly harmless accidents can cause significant long-term pain that can happen long after the motor vehicle accident.

Can I use my Med Pay

The answer is yes!!!

What Is Medical Payments Coverage (MedPay)?

Medical payments coverage is an add-on to an auto insurance policy that covers expenses related to vehicular accidents. Also called “MedPay,” it covers you and any passengers in your vehicle, any pedestrians you may injure, and you—if you are riding as a passenger in another vehicle or are injured by a vehicle as a pedestrian, bike rider, or public transportation rider

Have more questions call and ask for Shakita!

Sign-Up Using the Form Below or Call 252-234-0000 to Make an Appointment.

Office Hours

Our Regular Schedule


7:45 am-12:00 pm

2:00 pm-6:00 pm


8:00 am-1:00 pm


7:45 am-12:00 pm

1:30 pm-6:00 pm


8:00 am-12:00 pm

1:30 pm-6:00 pm


7:45 am-12:00 pm

1:30 pm-6:00 pm





General Questions:[email protected] | Insurance Questions:[email protected] | Questions for the Doctor:[email protected]


Find us on the map